Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Taking a break

I will be back soon! I'm slammed at work and in my 2nd job as a photographer and need to catch the heck up! I'm also in a pretty good place mentally. I have one friend who had her baby a couple months ago and one preparing to deliver, and while I'm obviously insanely jealous, I'm also happy for them. I miss Caleb and think about where I should be at in my life every day, but...it's not as soul-sucking as it was. I just don't have a lot to post about right now.  That might change tomorrow and I need an outlet again, but for today: nothing.

So for anyone who is just starting this journey: it does get easier. It won't go away - I can't imagine it ever will, but it does get easier.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear from you my friend. Makes me happy to read posts like this *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog through the bump. Lost a twin just after his birth in February at 22w4d. Raising a 25w survivor. Still not surviving the loss and just found out I'm having another. How do you cope?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you're still doing ok. will be thinking of you in the run up to the anniversary of finding out you were pregnant x

    ReplyDelete