Friday, February 12, 2010

11w! ?

I'd been doing so good the last two weeks about worrying - of course it was always in the back of my head, but then suddenly today it came back full force. Slammed into me head on and knocked me flat on my back. I tried to find the heartbeat on the doppler to reassure me, but I couldn't. I know that shouldn't worry me - it's still fairly early to find it consistently - but it does. It really does.

So bean, Koopa, Bowser, Skeletor, Megatron....keep on keepin' on, okay? We're telling your family about you this weekend and they're all going to be SO thrilled to meet you and SO excited. You'll be really spoiled! You will have amazing grandmothers and aunts and uncle. Oh, sad! You only have one uncle! :( I'll yell at my parents for that. Once some of the girls get married you'll have some more, though, so don't let that stop you!

Spoiled. Rotten. I promise. So just...just keep on growing and be healthy. Ok?

UPDATE: Apparently the promise of being spoiled rotten works for this little one, because I've been able to find it consistently the past few days. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment