Saturday, April 17, 2010

Is there anything I can say other than UGH?

Today wasn't a great day. I don't know why. Yesterday was surprisingly good and I felt very peaceful and calm.

Today, not so much.

I don't want to be alone. I don't want to be with people. I don't want to think about it. I only want to think about it. I want to be anywhere else but here. I just want to curl up in the chair. I want to stare at his pictures all day long. I don't want to look at them. I want to remember. I want to forget.

2 comments:

  1. ((HUGS)) I will continue to pray for your comfort and strength. I am so sorry and my heart is heavy with your sorrow. Please know that I care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reading your thoughts and I think you are smart and truthful as you put your feelings down in print. Caleb was your first baby boy and he taught you what mother love really is. I think Caleb would want you to be happy again and just remember him with love rather than sorrow. I hope in time you can. Love to you Lara from Barb Henney

    ReplyDelete